NEW: WINTER 09/10
Our wellness oasis - your place to relax and unwind, get new energy and more
Sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin, relaxation room
Come and enjoy your holiday in the "Baby- und Kinderbauernhof" and the "Ferienhaus Scharrerhof."
We offer you everything you need for a perfect holiday in a 'Baby and Kinderbauernhof'.
* here you'll have enough time for your children and yourself
* here you'll have enough space to romp about
* here Fridolin, Susi, Struppi and Rehli - our petting animals - wait for you
* here your kids will make friends in no time at all
* here the indoor playroom invites to long games together
* here a jump into the cool waters refreshes the whole family
* here a nearly 100-year old tree offers shade and rest
* here you'll have so many things to discover ...
Talk, laugh, dream, discover, enjoy, feel well, have a break - just be YOURSELF!
Enjoy the view of the impressive 3000m high peaks of the Hohe Tauern national park, the clear and healthy mountain air and the peace & quiet.
In the Scharrerhof you'll find many sweet details, cosyness wherever you look - the parlor of massive wood with masonry heater and cosy oven bench, the reading corner from the year 1923, our room - the 'Taferzimmer' room, the alpine pine room - combines all the amenities.
Spend a holiday full of pleasure - skiing at its best - the new 'Panoramabahn Kitzbühler Alpen' makes this possible.
Only a few meters from our farm you start into the Kitzbühel ski area - Hollersbach, Jochberg and Kirchberg.
The 'Panoramabahn Kitzbühel Alpen' connects the Hollersbach/Mittersill region with the famous ski area of Kitzbühel.
For a perfect skiing holiday:
* 54 ski-lifts featuring
* 150km of perfectly prepared pistes
* 18km of marked routes including deep-snow runs and
* the most spectacular funicular of the world.
Stefan´s ski- and snowboard school featuring its own exercise lift.
At the bottom station you will find
* ski rental
* ski-storage facilities
* Alpine test center
* ski-tuning service
* sports store
Do you prefer spending your winter holiday without skis?
Then enjoy nature and go on a relaxing hike or go cross-country skiing or sledding on "probably the world's longest sledding course"! Or simply go for a walk through the winter wonderland.