Mountain - Nature Entertainment
Spending your holidays within such stunning surroundings makes you want to get out and discover all the region has to offer. How about starting off with a family trip up the Reither Kogel - discover the various play areas along in ther Juppi Zauberwald (Juppi's Enchanted Firest). Or how about discovering the far end of the Alpbach Valley on two wheels stopping off at the Farmkehralm for a bite to eat and a refreshing drink. Cap it all with a mountain hike to Lake Zirein on the Sonnwendjoch, where you may be lucky enough to see Edelweiß and marmots. Another way of negotiating heights could be in the Hochseilgarten (high ropes garden) in Kramsach. Adventure at its very best!
NEW: Alpbachtal Seenland Card
Say goodbye to costly extras thanks to the Alpbachtal Seenland Card! Enjoy a number of benefits with this new Guest Card!
In summer the following services are free of charge:
• Wiedersbergerhornbahn Alpbach including Lauserland children's facilities
• Reitherkogelbahn Reith i. A. + "Juppi Zauberwald" walking route
• Sonnwendjochbahn Kramsach
• NEW: Markjochbahn (Niederau) in the neighboring valley, Wildschönau***
• NEW: Schatzbergbahn (Auffach) in the neighboring valley, Wildschönau
• "Regiobus Mittleres Unterinntal": bus transportation (VVT)
• Tennis & squash
• Wave Water World in Wörgl - indoor pool
• Swimming lake in Reith
• Lake Reintalersee in Kramsach
• Brixlegg swimming pool
• Münster swimming pool
• Museum of Tirolean Farmhouses in Kramsach
• Mon-Fri: daily guided hikes
• Guided tour of Rattenberg (Wednesday)
• Augustiner Museum in Rattenberg (new viewing platform)
• NEW: Wildschönauer Schaubergwerk Thierbach mine
• Juppi's Kids Club in Reith/Alpbachtal - child care five times a week
• Guided mountain bike tours & skills training
• Eisstock curling in Brandenberg
• NEW: Free sightseeing bus: Jenbach - Stans - Schwaz
• Discounts at participating partner businesses
Information is subject to change!
* Contact the Alpbachtal Seenland tourist information for details.
Book your holiday now - and get your Alpbachtal Seenland Card!