Brandenberg - experience the unspoilt.
The safety standards at the gorge have been improved. We look forward to welcoming you!
Brandenberg is beautifully situated on a sunny plateau about 7 kilometers from the highway exit to Kramsach. Brandberg is comprised of the towns of Aschau, Pinegg, Oberberg, Unterberg and Dorf.
The pristine region is a paradise for nature lovers. Great hiking and white water rafting is available here as well as cycling and mountain biking. From here you have access tot he Bike Trail Tirol and the Eagle Walk.
NEW: Alpbachtal Seenland Card
Say goodbye to extras costs in your holidays with the Alpbachtal Seenland Card!
Included daily at no extra cost:
• Weiderbergerhornbahn lift in Alpbach incl. kids' program at Lauserland
• Reitherkogelbahn lift in Reith i. A.
• Sonnwendjochbahn in Kramsach
• Mittleres Unterinntal regional bus (VVT)
• Alpbach indoor swimming pools
• Reith bathing lake in Reith i. A.
• NEW: Lake Reintalersee in Kramsach
• Brixlegg swimming pools
• Münster swimming pools
• Tirolean farm house museum
• Guided hikes daily from Mon to Fri (see week program)
• Guided tour of Rattenberg
• NEW: Augustiner Museum Rattenberg with new viewing platform
• NEW: Juppi Kid´s Club Reith im Alpbachtal – 5x/week childcare (Mon - Fri)
• NEW: 2 guided bike tours & skills training
• 25% - 50% discount at bonus partners
Subject to service changes! Services for 2009/10 winter to be published.
Information is subject to change!
Book your holidays now and get the free Alpbachtal Seenland Card!