Brixlegg offers modern stores, inns, restaurants, cafés and pastry shops. Go shopping, take a break in one of the many coffee bars or treat yourself to good food in a restaurant. By the way: Brixlegg boasts the region´s only award-winning restaurant!
Special highlight: a regional Farmer´s Market is held every first Saturday per month where you can buy some 200 homemade products such as cheese, schnapps, cured bacon, sausages etc.
A true gift of nature is the natural spring at the Mehrn Thermal Spa, a center for health, fitness and wellness (therapies, massages, sauna, sunbeds, beauty treatments).
Facilities include heated outdoor swimming baths, ...
... tennis courts, beautiful cycle and footpaths, and a skate park on the outskirts of town.
The free ski bus takes you to the ski region Alpbachtal in just a few minutes. Winter hiking tours take through a wonderful landscape and past many castles.
• free skiing in Alpbachtal for children 15 years and younger*
• Hallenbad Alpbach (indoor swimming pools)
• VVT bus
• free beginners' lifts in Kramsach for children 15 years and younger
• snowshoeing in Alpbach
• snowshoeing on Reitherkogel
• snowshoeing in Brandenberg
• guided cross-country ski tour in Breitenbach
• ice skating & rental skates in Reith i.A.
• ice skating & rental skates in Kramsach
• free toboggan rental in Münster
• lantern walk in Alpbach
• lantern walk in Reith i.A.
• lantern walk to Grünangerl in Münster
• Juppi Kid´s Club Reith i.A. (1 day of your choice)
• free winter trail map
• 25% - 50% discount at bonus partners
Information is subject to change!
*For detailed information please contact the Alpbachtal Seenland tourist board.
Book your holidays now and get the free Alpbachtal Seenland Card!