You can see the castles near the village at the entrance of the Alpbachtal already from far away. Thanks to its central loacation the village is a hot tip among holiday makers who want to discover Tirol's most beautiful mountains.
But not only Brixlegg's surroundings but also Brixlegg itself has to offer a lot:
MATZENPARK is a special place of excursions - one of Tirol's largest nature parks. The 17-hectare-large area boasts exotic trees, quiet ponds, magical castles and a large playground - stroll around, enjoy and have rest.
Further attractions for sports lovers are the INNRADWEG cycle path or bike tours or hikes past the farms in the IDYLLIC DISTRICT ZIMMERMOOS to GRATLSPITZ. On hot summer days you can cool down in the local outdoor SWIMMING POOL.
Brixlegg is also famous for its CHRISTMAS MARKETS with different PARADES and OPEN-AIR CONCERTS and for the REGIONAL FARMER'S MARKET (every 1st Saturday of the month).
Further attractions are:
THE CRADLE: one of Europe's largest skate parks
WORLD OF CANDLES: a wax museum
MINING MUSEUM: a journey to the past
GIESSWEIN WALKWAREN: outlet store for felt products
In the summer the Alpbachtal Seenland Card includes the following:
• Wiedersbergerhorn lift Alpbach incl. kids' program at Lauserland
• Reitherkogel lift Reith i. A.
• Sonnwendjoch cable car Kramsach
• Regiobus Mittleres Unterinntal (bus)
• Hallenbad Alpbach (indoor swimming pool)
• Reither Badesee Reith i. A. (swimming lake)
• Schwimmbad Brixlegg (swimming pool)
• Schwimmbad Münster (swimming pool)
• NEW: Lake Reintalersee, Kramsach
• Museum Tiroler Bauernhöfe (Tirolean Farmhouse Museum) in Kramsach
• Mon – Fri: guided hikes daily (see weekly program)
• city tour of Rattenberg
• NEW: Augustin Museum Rattenberg with new panorama platform
• NEW: Juppi Kid's Club in Reith im Alpbachtal - childcare 5x per week (Mon - Fri)
• NEW: 2 guided bike tours & 1 technique training
• 25%-50% discount with bonus partners
Subject to change!
Just book your holiday, the Alpbachtal Seenland Card is automatically included!
Brixlegg offers modern stores, inns, restaurants, cafés and pastry shops. Go shopping, take a break in one of the many coffee bars or treat yourself to good food in a restaurant. By the way: Brixlegg boasts the region´s only award-winning restaurant!
Special highlight: a regional Farmer´s Market is held every first Saturday per month where you can buy some 200 homemade products such as cheese, schnapps, cured bacon, sausages etc.
A true gift of nature is the natural spring at the Mehrn Thermal Spa, a center for health, fitness and wellness (therapies, massages, sauna, sunbeds, beauty treatments).
Facilities include heated outdoor swimming baths, tennis courts, beautiful cycle and footpaths, and a skate park on the outskirts of town.
The free ski bus takes you to the ski region Alpbachtal in just a few minutes. Winter hiking tours take through a wonderful landscape and past many castles.
• free skiing in Alpbachtal for children 15 years and younger*
• Hallenbad Alpbach (indoor swimming pools)
• VVT bus
• free beginners' lifts in Kramsach for children 15 years and younger
• snowshoeing in Alpbach
• snowshoeing on Reitherkogel
• snowshoeing in Brandenberg
• guided cross-country ski tour in Breitenbach
• ice skating & rental skates in Reith i.A.
• ice skating & rental skates in Kramsach
• free toboggan rental in Münster
• lantern walk in Alpbach
• lantern walk in Reith i.A.
• lantern walk to Grünangerl in Münster
• Juppi Kid´s Club Reith i.A. (1 day of your choice)
• free winter trail map
• 25% - 50% discount at bonus partners
Information is subject to change!
*For detailed information please contact the Alpbachtal Seenland tourist board.
Book your holidays now and get the free Alpbachtal Seenland Card!
Prices per night
|Apartments / Holiday Homes||from EUR 40.00|
|Bed and Breakfast||from EUR 23.00|
|Farms||from EUR 40.00|