Summer in Brixental
Green, blossoming, carefree...
The villages of Brixen im Thale, Kirchberg and Westendorf form Brixental valley - they are located amidst the impressive mountainscape of the Kitzbühel Alps.
The charm of the Brixental valley is known far beyond the borders. Typical Tirolean hospitality and gemuetlichkeit and the flair of the charming nature make for unique holidays.
Sports facilities, relaxation facilities, offers for families and children and numerous events and highlights fascinate our guests again and again.
What Brixental offers:
· 500km of hiking trails and numerous possibilities for a stop - ideal for pleasant hikes and demanding mountaineering tours
· 3 nature worlds for families and hikers (ALPINOLINO park for explorers in Westendorf, Filzalmsee world in Hochbrixen, Spertentaler Kneipp Water)
· Nordic Walking: NW park, test center, NW schools, NW instructors
· 400km of cycling trails and mountain bike trails
· Austria's first mountain bike school
· 2 bathing lakes, 1 outdoor swimming bath
· daily family and children entertainment program