Austria's largest ski area tempts lovers of winter sports with new lifts, spectacular events and a great variety of family offers.
Three villages, two ski areas, 449km of immaculate slopes. And a great mix of fun sports and party life. The villages of Brixen im Thale, Kirchberg and Westendorf form Brixental valley - they are located amidst the impressive mountainscape of the Kitzbühel Alps. The charm of the Brixental valley is known far beyond the borders. Typical Tirolean hospitality and gemuetlichkeit and the flair of the charming nature make for unique holidays.
Try either the SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental or the Kitzbühel ski area. So go carving in Austria's largest interconnected ski area or try the world-famous Kitzbühel ski area and the "Streif" slope.
Highlights and News:
· direct access to the Kitzbühel/Kirchberg and the SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental Valley ski areas
· 1 ski pass for both areas as well as 5 more
· 449km of slopes (309km can be covered with artificial snow)
· 145 railways and lifts
· more than 100 huts and inns
· night skiing on 3 flood-lit slopes
· snowboard fun parks
· more than 80km of cross-country skiing tracks and skating tracks
· more than 100km of cleared winter hiking trails
· 3 toboggan tracks (one of them floodlit at night)