There's hardly any other place in Tirol with as many lakes, brooks, rivers, ...
Go swimming in one of the area's 4 lakes or the Brandenberger Ache river. The top three camping sites are situated next to the lakes.
Hikers will find ideal conditions on the Rofan mountains, around the legendary lake Zireinersee or on the numerous walking and hiking trails circling the warm swimming lakes. Take the Sonnwendjochbahn chairlift to get from 520m to 1,900m.
Sports fans and adventurers will love kayaking, rafting or white-water swimming organized by Sport Ossi, the outdoor specialist.
In the summer the Alpbachtal-Seenland Card includes the following for free:
• Wiedersbergerhornbahn cable car in Alpbach
• Reitherkogelbahn cable car Reith i. A.
• Sonnwendjochbahn cable car in Kramsach
• public bus in Mittleres Unterinntal
• swimming pools in Alpbach
• swimming lake in Reith i. A.
• NEW: lake Reintalersee, Kramsach
• swimming pools in Brixlegg and Münster
• Tirolean farmhouse museum in Kramsach
• daily guided hikes from Mon to Fri
• guided tour of Rattenberg
• NEW: Augustiner Museum Rattenberg with new vista platform
• NEW: Juppi Kid´s Club Reith in Alpbachtal – daily childcare from Mon to Fri
• NEW: 2 guided bike tours & 1 skills training
• 25% - 50% discount at select bonus partners
Information is subject to changes!
Book your holidays now and get the Alpbachtal Seenland Card for free!
In autumn 2003, Austria´s highest ropes course was installed in Kramsach.
This unique climbing and adventure garden features 17m high obstacles, state-of-the-art equipment, certified trainers, and is open throughout the seasons.
Kramsach has also a lot to offer for culture lovers. The Tirolean Farmhouse Museum exhibits traditional farmhouses -witnesses of old customs and traditions.
Humour with a difference can be enjoyed at the "Funny Cemetary" by the artist blacksmith Hans Guggenberg. A cemetary without dead persons, but with cross inscriptions that make you smile. Free admission.
At the sculpture park you can experience a unique symbiosis of art and natur throughout the year.