Athletic and modern
NEW: Daily all-inclusive services with the Alpbachtal Seenland Card!
Kundl is the ideal place for a weekend trip. Ski areas in the nearby valleys Alpbachtal, Wildschönau and Brixental offer a myriad of opportunities for skiers and ski mountaineers.
Many restaurants cater for your physical well-being.
With the ski areas, the ice arena, the cross-country tracks and the toboggan runs you are truly spoilt for choice in Kundl.
Daily free in the 2009/2010 winter season:
• free ski pass for children under 15 years in Alpbachtal*
• Hallenbad Alpbach indoor swimming pools
• public bus within the region
• free use of the beginners' lifts in Kramsach for children 15 years and under
• snowshoeing in Alpbach
• snowshoeing am Reitherkogel
• snowshoeing in Brandenberg
• guided cross-country ski tour in Breitenbach
• ice skating & skate rental in Reith i.A.
• ice skating & skate rental in Kramsach
• free toboggan/sled rental in Münster
• lantern walk in Alpbach
• lantern walk in Reith i.A.
• lantern walk to Grünangerl in Münster
• Juppi Kid´s Club Reith i.A. (1 day of your choice)
• free winter trail map
• 25% - 50% discount at select bonus partners
Information is subject to change!
*please contact the Alpbachtal Seenland Tourist Board for details.
Book your holidays now and get the Alpbachtal Seenland Card for free!
Great skating fun regardless of the weather!
Eisarena is open from mid October to mid March.
On the premises are a sports shop with skate rental and a restaurant.
Next door to the Eisarena is the "VIA MALA" wellness temple with saunas.
SKATING from October to mid March
Monday to Friday, 1:30 - 4 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday, 2:15 - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8 - 10 p.m.
from Dec 16:
Tuesday: 8 - 10 p.m.
* Children 6 - 16 years EUR 2
* Adults EUR 4
Children EUR 2
Adults EUR 4
Groups please call 0664/2058670