Kundl is home to many well-known companies. The small town also boasts a beautiful gorge, Kundler Klamm.
It is home to Tirol's only stone masonry, where you can have custom-tailored artworks made from stone.
Cultural sights include the Gothic pilgrimage church of St. Leonhard as well as Kundl parish church. An annual procession is dedicated to St. Leonhard and takes place in November.
Included at no extra charge:
• Wiedersbergerhornbahn/Alpach (mountain lift)
• Reitherkogelbahn/Reith i. A (mountain lift)
• Sonnwendjochbahn/Kramsach (mountain lift)
• Mittleres Unterintal regional bus
• Alpbach indoor swimming pool
... Reith swimming lake
• Brixlegg + Münster swimming pools
• Tirolean Farm House Museum
• Augustinian Museum in Rattenberg
• Juppi Kid´s Club Reith i.A.– childcare 5/week (Mon to Fri)
• 2 guided bike tours & skills training
• a min. of 2 guided hikes daily from Mon to Fri
• guided tour of Rattenberg
• 25% - 50% discount at select bonus partner.
Information is subject to change.
Book your holidays now and get the Alpbachtal Seenland Card for free!
After extensive restoration the Kundl Klamm gorge has been brought up to the latest safety standards and is now open to the public again.
The slow train operates daily between May and October 26 (Schlucht train station to Mühltal and back).
Prerequisites: sturdy shoes, surefootedness and a good head for heights. For children you can rent climbing harnesses and fall-protection lanyards at Gasthof Kaiserhaus in Brandenberg or at Sort Ossi next to Sonnwendjochbahn in Kramsach.
For safety reasons the gorge is closed from November through April and on rainy days.