Are you a novice skier or do you need a refresher course after a long break from Winter sports? In this case the Reitherkogel slopes are perfect for you!
The Reitherkogel ski area offers superbly groomed and easy slopes on sunny hills. A modern gondola takes you up the mountain in no time at all. For experienced skiers there is the new Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau ski area on the Wiedersbergerhorn ans Schatzberg mountains, which is only a short distance away - free shuttle buses operate between Reith and the ski area.
Daily free during Winter season:
• Children aged 15 years or younger ski for free in the Brandenberg ski area (Mon to Fri; though not on public holidays)
• Regiobus/VVT transportation for skiers and guests
• Free use of beginners' lifts for children aged 15 years or younger (Kramsach)
• WAVE Wörgler Wasserwelten indoor pool
• Tennis and squash
• Snowshoeing: Alpbach, Reitherkogel, Brandenberg
• Guided cross-country skiing in Breitenbach
• Biathlon event for guests (Brandenberg)
• Ice skating & skates rental in Reith i.A., Kramsach
• Free toboggan rental in Münster
• Torchlight tour in Alpbach, Reith i.A., Münster, Kramsach
• Ice curling in Brandenberg and Kramsach
• Air rifle shooting (Schützenkeller Breitenbach)
• Juppi Kids Club Reith i.A. (1 day of your choice)
• Free Winter panorama map
• discounts at bonus partner businesses
Subject to change!
Reith has a lot to offer to families with children both in Summer and in Winter. The Reith ski school and Juppi's Kids Club offer fun and entertainment for the youngest guests. Children aged 3+ years can learn to ski in a playful and relaxed way. Juppi's Kids Club (in the Tourist Information building) is open to children aged 2 years and older. Every Thursday the Reith ski school organises a children's party with music and grilled sausages.
Popular activities for children include tobogganing, ski races, or just romping about in heaps of snow!
The family and flower village of Reith im Alpbachtal cares for children and nature. Juppi's Kids Club offers a colourful activity programme on five days a week. Juppi's Enchanted Forest on Reitherkogel and the Kids' Park in Reith are the perfect outdoor venues for children to romp about and have fun.
Walking, hiking, relaxing
Reith im Alpbachtal offers flat terrain for leisurely walks. In addition, the "Juppi Zauberwald" circular trail on the Reither Kogel is perfect for families.
• Wiedersbergerhornbahn (mountain lift) Alpbach with children’s „Lauserland“
• Reitherkogelbahn (mountain lift) Reith i. A. with Juppi Zauberwald
• Sonnwendjochbahn (mountain lift) Kramsach
• NEW: Markjochbahn (mountain lift) Niederau - Wildschönau
• NEW: Schatzbergbahn (mountain lift) Auffach - Wildschönau
• Regiobus Mittleres Unterinntal (VVT) - bus services**
• Tennis & Squash at the Kramsach Tennis centre (indoor & outdoor)
• Reither Badesee Reith i. A. – bathing lake Reith i. A.
• Reintalersee, Kramsach – lake Reintal Kramsach
• Schwimmbad Brixlegg – swimming pool Brixlegg
• Schwimmbad Münster – swimming pool Münster•
• WAVE Wörgler Wasserwelt - adventure pool (Mon-Fri 2,5 hrs)***
• Museum of Tyrolean Farmhouses in Kramsach
• Augustinian Museum, Rattenberg
• NEW: Wildschönauer Schaubergwerk in Thierbach - Wildschönau
• Mon. – Fri. guided walks (see weekly programme)*
• Wed - Guided tour of Rattenberg*
• Juppi Kid´s Club Reith i.A. – 5 x a week childcare (Mon. – Fri.)*
• Mon. 1 guided bike initiation tour in Kramsach*
• NEW: Tue. 1 biking technique course for families*
• curling at the sports facility in Brandenberg*
• NEW: Sighseeing bus Jenbach-Stans-Schwaz
• reductions of 10 to 50 % at participating partners
Subject to change!
Book your Alpbachtal holiday and get the Alpbachtal Seenland Card for free!
|Offers: Reith im Alpbachtal|
Prices per night
|Hotels||from EUR 76.00|
|Apartments / Holiday Homes||from EUR 37.00|
|Bed and Breakfast||from EUR 44.00|
|Farms||from EUR 40.00|
|Private accommodation||from EUR 38.00|
|Themed holidays||from EUR 32.50|