- top skiing conditions thanks to modern snow-making
- free shuttle bus to Schwarzenberg Bahn ski lifts
- kilometers of beautiful Nordic ski trails in the pristine Bohemian Forest
- groomed winter walking trails
- a magic winter wonderland
- romantic horse-drawn carriage rides
- tobogganing tracks and Nordic ski tracks for children
- balance body, mind and soul with Qigong and Tai Chi
Enjoy active yet quiet winter holidays in the peaceful atmosphere of the Bohemian Forest!
For more information send an email to:
See you soon in Schwarzenberg ...
... in the Bohemian Forest!
Land and people, culture and nature – everything is a little different in the Bohemian Forest. The locals are a down-to-earth and independent people with a rough exterior and warm hearts.
The small town of Schwarzenberg exudes a rural charm that will delight those looking for a traditional and tranquil Upper Austrian town. Schwarzenberg is famous for its countless wood sculptures which were designed by artists from all over the world.
The town also boasts Austria’s 1st Sculpture Park.