A culinary tour through the holiday region Imst for the whole family!
Get to know the holiday region Imst and its traditions and customs. Walking, hiking, cycling, biking – the choice is all yours! Along the way you can visit typical apiaries, farmhouses, herb gardens, sample soup specialties and discover authentic mountain inns (Latschenhütte, for example) Guided e-bike tours, mountain lift rides and Alpine Coaster adventures are scheduled as well.
- CYCLING PLEASURES on the tracks of Alpine bees:
• guided e-bike tour
• Restaurant Stampfer (sports field): honey pancakes with vanilla ice cream
• Inn cycleway: from Imster Schlucht gorge to Imst (Tirolean Bee-keeping Association)
• guided tour of wax and honey production museum, you get a small glass of honey as a souvenir
- hike to Schneggahof in Imsterberg, introduction to the Schnegg's farmhouse
- evening: visit to a Tirolean inn - "Hotel Hirschen", delicious soup specialty
- uphill lift ride (middle station)
- hike to Latschenhütte mountain hut via Jägersteig trail
- hut snack voucher (Latschenhütte) worth € 10
- downhill Alpine Coaster ride (or back to Hoch-Imst by lift)