HIKING UP IN THE MOUNTAINS
The spices of the fresh mountain air invite you to relax and regain energy.
Information about all the hikings in and around the Semmering mountain can be found at the tourism office.
TIP: Hike up the the PINKENKOGEL mountain
Leave everyday life behind and enjoy the fresh, unspoilt mountain air.:
The MAGIC MOUNTAIN CABIN RAILWAY
On Saturday, May 12, 2007, the summer season starts with the entire offer: bike park, roller coaster alleys and hiking
from JUNE-SEPTEMBER: daily from 9.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
OCTOBER: Wednesday till Sunday from 9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.
June 16: Promi Downhill 2007
June 24: Enduro Challenge
July 8: Magic Mountain Loop 2007
August 18-19: 24 hours Downhill
Sept. 29-30: Magic Mountain Downhill
more information at: 0043/2664/8038
ARTISTS & AUTHOR WEEK AT THE MAGIC MOUNTAIN
* Friday, June 1 at 4.00 p.m. at the Hotel Belvedere
Magic Mountain star meeting - poets, thinkers - reading
* Saturday June 2 at 11.00 a.m. at the Hotel Belvedere
Matinee magic mountain star meeting - reading
* Saturday June 2 at 4.00 p.m. at the spa hotel Dr. Stühlinger
Vernissage of the winners of the ZAUBERBERG PAINTINGS
* Sunday June 3 at 4.00 p.m. at the panorama hotel Wagner
* Monday June 4 at 4.00 p.m. at the dancing bar Hotel Panhans
Heart affairs - 4th youth culture summer party
* Tuesday June 5 at 4.00 p.m. at the art déco villa Löffler
Serious & funny stuff - reading
* Wednesday June 6 at 4.00 p.m. at the panorama hotel Wagner
* Thursday June 7 at 4.00 p.m. at the spa hotel Dr. Stühlinger
* Friday June 8 at 4.00 p.m. at the hotel Belvedere
Humor and satire - reading
* Saturday June 9 at 4.00 p.m. at the café Wien, hotel Panhans
Literary samplings from the ZAUBERSPIEGEL - images of our time
The modern magic mountain cabin lift as well as the 4 chair lift "Blauer Blitz" will comfortably and safely transport you up the Hirschkogel mountain.
Europe's largest night piste offer as well as the adventure toboggan run down from the Hirschkogel make your holiday stay here an unforgettable experience.
No traffic jam up the Semmering mountain - no jams at the lifts - cosy, relaxing holidays while skiing, snow-boarding or cross-country skiiing .... enjoy the open natural scenery.
Clear winter air, snow-covered culture landscape for bon vivants and those looking for recreation.
All non-skiers and individualists of course have the possibility to spend the cold time of the year in the "magic mountains".
Cross-country skiiing runs, horse sleigh rides, well tended winter hiking paths or the Vital Club at the hotel Panhans account for a different type of holiday experience away from the slopes.
Prices per night
|Hotels||from EUR 39.00|
|Apartments / Holiday Homes||from EUR 35.00|
|Bed and Breakfast||from EUR 35.00|
|Themed holidays||from EUR 42.00|