- Roman architecture and design
- Four saunas resembling Roman jars
- Amphitheater - ceremony of producing scented steam
- Two-storey atrium with elaborately designed staircase and fountain
- Direct access from the pools to the sauna garden and terraces (4,000 m²); spa pool (90 m²)
with air jets
- 2 outdoor saunas surrounded by sunbathing areas and parks - view of the mountains
- Kneipp facilities, snow shower, themed trails, biotope
ROMANUM for children
- New, 500 m² children's area (indoor and outdoor)
- Children's pool and relax pool
- Massage nozzles (50 m²) and light show
- Paddling pool for toddlers (20 m²) with slide, flume, water hedgehog
- Child care and entertainment, Asterix films
- Children's area / relaxation area for adults
NORICUM in a regional context
- This level is dominated by natural materials - water, wood and stone
- Two saunas made of local timber
- Contrasting colors
- 10 m² "Kieselstein" basin
- Wellness bar, beauty and massage area
MAXIMUM - Roman joie-de-vivre
- Exclusive relaxation area on the top level
- Finnish sauna, steam room, saltwater inhalation, infrared light sauna, bio sauna
- Temporary offers
- Direct access to the semi-covered outdoor pool (40 m²) with loungers
From the ski runs to the spa - marvelous view of the Franz Klammer ski run!
Give it a try!
Indoors: 33 - 34 °C
Outdoors: 28 - 32 °C
Bad Kleinkirchheimer Thermen GmbH
A-9546 Bad Kleinkirchheim
Phone +43(0)4240 / 8282-201
Fax +43(0)4240 / 8282-180
... the gently rolling Nockberge mountains are a major attraction at the heart of Carinthia. The name "Nocke" derives from the shape of the mountains ranging from 2,200 m to 2,300 m above sea level. Thanks to the varied flora and fauna and its remarkable geology the Nockberge region became a National Park in 1987.
Discover the beauty of nature on your own as you walk the waymarked trails and marvel at the region's Alpine landscapes and cultivated grounds.
The Nockberge hills boast a wide variety of fantastic trails and footpaths (suitable for people of all ages and ambitions) that take you from the lovely mountain villages straight to the core of the National Park. Along the 34 km Nockalm Road (highest points: Schiestlscharte and Eisentalhöhe at 2,000 m) there are a number of departure points for walks and hiking tours. Several information points along the road give detailed information on the local flora and fauna, on the region itself and on other related topics.
o Cultural/historical walk in the mountain village of Kaning
o Guided walk in the Nockberge mountains
o The National Park: Past - Present - Future
o Post bus tour of the National Park
o Silver, Woods and Water
o Falkert: Nature Tour
o Guided tour: Heiligenbachalm cheese dairy
Special highlight: Nature project weeks with hands-on nature experience for children and youth groups (ages 6-15). Contact us for brochures and more detailed information on the program.