Kirchberg - only 6km from world-famous Kitzbühel - is located in the heart of an internationally renowned ski area. A total of 60 modern ski lifts gives access to top ski runs for all levels of ability. Snowboarders will find plenty to entertain them in the terrain parks and half-pipes.
One of the highlights is a 3.8km long floodlit sled trail. Two cozy mountain huts invite guests to stop by, refuel and have fun.
Cross-country skiers are spoilt for choice with a total of 200km of well maintained trails for all proficiency levels. For walkers there is a wide range of cleared footpaths.
* Kirchberg is located amidst the Kitzbühel ski area. 148km of slopes and 55 lifts
from Mittersill to Kirchberg.
* direct connection to the SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser ski area thanks to the KiWest lift
* night-skiing at Gaisberg mountain; modern flood light system to 11pm
* official FISS ski run at Gaisberg mountain
* extensive network of cross-country skiing tracks
* 3.5km-long, flood-lit day and night toboggan run at Gaisberg mountain
quality seal for natural toboggan runs
* unlimited network of winter hiking trails for all types of hikers
and a lot more
|Kitzbühel - Kirchberg - Pass Thurn||95 cm Perfect||45 cm Perfect|