The perfect Winter destination for families!
NEW: Alpbachtal Seenland Card - free services and highlights every day!
Are you a novice skier or do you need a refresher course after a long break from Winter sports? In this case the Reitherkogel slopes are perfect for you!
The Reitherkogel ski area offers superbly groomed and easy slopes on sunny hills. A modern gondola takes you up the mountain in no time at all. For experienced skiers there is the new Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau ski area on the Wiedersbergerhorn ans Schatzberg mountains, which is only a short distance away - free shuttle buses operate between Reith and the ski area.
Free of charge daily during the Winter season:
• Regiobus/VVT transportation for skiers and guests
• Children aged 15 years or younger ski for free in the Brandenberg ski area (Mon to Fri; though not on public holidays)
• Free use of beginners' lifts for children aged 15 years or younger (Kramsach)
• WAVE Wörgler Wasserwelten indoor pool (2,5 hours)
• Tennis and squash at the tennis centre in Kramsach
• Snowshoeing: Alpbach, Reitherkogel, Brandenberg
• Guided cross-country skiing in Breitenbach
• Biathlon event for guests (Brandenberg)
• Ice skating & skates rental in Reith i.A., Kramsach
• Free toboggan rental in Münster
• Torchlight tour in Alpbach, Reith i.A., Münster, Kramsach
• Ice curling in Brandenberg
• Juppi Kids Club Reith i.A. (1 day of your choice)
• Free Winter panorama map
• discounts at bonus partner businesses
Subject to change!
Winter activities for kids
Learn to ski at the Reith children's ski school, have fun with your parents, or visit Juppi's Kids Club!
Reith has a lot to offer to families with children both in Summer and in Winter. The Reith ski school and Juppi's Kids Club offer fun and entertainment for the youngest guests. Children aged 3+ years can learn to ski in a playful and relaxed way. Juppi's Kids Club (in the Tourist Information building) is open to children aged 2 years and older. Every Thursday the Reith ski school organises a children's party with music and grilled sausages.
Popular activities for children include tobogganing, ski races, or just romping about in heaps of snow!