Are you a novice skier or do you need a refresher course after a long break from Winter sports? In this case the Reitherkogel slopes are perfect for you!
The Reitherkogel ski area offers superbly groomed and easy slopes on sunny hills. A modern gondola takes you up the mountain in no time at all. For experienced skiers there is the new Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau ski area on the Wiedersbergerhorn ans Schatzberg mountains, which is only a short distance away - free shuttle buses operate between Reith and the ski area.
Daily free during Winter season:
• Children aged 15 years or younger ski for free in the Brandenberg ski area (Mon to Fri; though not on ...
... public holidays)
• Regiobus/VVT transportation for skiers and guests
• Free use of beginners' lifts for children aged 15 years or younger (Kramsach)
• WAVE Wörgler Wasserwelten indoor pool
• Tennis and squash
• Snowshoeing: Alpbach, Reitherkogel, Brandenberg
• Guided cross-country skiing in Breitenbach
• Biathlon event for guests (Brandenberg)
• Ice skating & skates rental in Reith i.A., Kramsach
• Free toboggan rental in Münster
• Torchlight tour in Alpbach, Reith i.A., Münster, Kramsach
• Ice curling in Brandenberg and Kramsach
• Air rifle shooting (Schützenkeller Breitenbach)
• Juppi Kids Club Reith i.A. (1 day of your choice)
• Free Winter panorama map
• discounts at bonus partner businesses
Subject to change!
Reith has a lot to offer to families with children both in Summer and in Winter. The Reith ski school and Juppi's Kids Club offer fun and entertainment for the youngest guests. Children aged 3+ years can learn to ski in a playful and relaxed way. Juppi's Kids Club (in the Tourist Information building) is open to children aged 2 years and older. Every Thursday the Reith ski school organises a children's party with music and grilled sausages.
Popular activities for children include tobogganing, ski races, or just romping about in heaps of snow!