Reith im Alpbachtal - a Family Nest!
The family and flower village of Reith im Alpbachtal cares for children and nature. Juppi's Kids Club offers a colourful activity programme on five days a week. Juppi's Enchanted Forest on Reitherkogel and the Kids' Park in Reith are the perfect outdoor venues for children to romp about and have fun.
Walking, hiking, relaxing
Reith im Alpbachtal offers flat terrain for leisurely walks. In addition, the "Juppi Zauberwald" circular trail on the Reither Kogel is perfect for families.
Alpbachtal Seenland Card
The Card is issued automatically at your accommodation - free of charge and includes the following:
• Wiedersbergerhornbahn (mountain lift) Alpbach with children’s „Lauserland“
• Reitherkogelbahn (mountain lift) Reith i. A. with Juppi Zauberwald circular path
• Sonnwendjochbahn (mountain lift) Kramsach
• NEW: Markjochbahn (mountain lift) Niederau - Wildschönau
• NEW: Schatzbergbahn (mountain lift) Auffach - Wildschönau
• NEW: Farming museum z'Bach Oberau - Wildschönau (not on Thursdays)
• Regiobus Mittleres Unterinntal (VVT) - bus services**
• NEW: Tennis in Kundl
• Tennis in Kramsach
• Indoor swimming pool WAVE Wörgler Wasserwelten
• Reither Badesee Reith i. A. – bathing lake Reith i. A.
• Reintalersee, Kramsach – lake Reintal Kramsach
• Schwimmbad Brixlegg – swimming pool Brixlegg
• Schwimmbad Münster – swimming pool Münster
• Museum of Tyrolean Farmhouses in Kramsach
• Augustinian Museum, Rattenberg
• Mon. – Fri. guided walks (see weekly programme)
• Wed - Guided tour of Rattenberg
• Juppi Kid´s Club Reith i.A. – 5 x a week childcare (Mon. – Fri.)
• guided bike tours & biking technique courses
• curling at the sports facility in Brandenberg
• Sightseeing bus Jenbach-Stans-Schwaz
• reductions at participating partners
Subject to change!
Book your Alpbachtal holiday and get the Alpbachtal Seenland Card for free!