47 modern ski lifts give access to 145km of impeccable slopes for snowboarders and skiers of all ability levels. One of the top 10 Tyrolean ski areas!
The modern 8-person gondola takes you to the popular family ski area in Reith. Also suited for Winter hikers and tobogganers. With its wide and sunny slopes that end almost in the villages' centre, Reith i. A. is an ideal ski area for beginners.
and ensures great progress on the slope and plenty of fun for all beginners. Not only do they offer childrens courses where the young learn to ski in a playful way, but group courses for adult beginners and private lessons for those looking to put a finishing touch to their style.
The best ski equipment can be rented at the Kaufmann ski rental in the village centre and at the H & N ski rental at the Reitherkogelbahn gondola as well as at the top station of the Wiedersbergerhornbahn in Alpbach.
For all of our guests who prefer the peace and quiet of the wonderful Winter wonderland to the hustle and bustle on the ski slopes, the Alpbachtal valley offers recreation and relaxation.
- approx. 40km of cleared winter walking paths
- a 6km long toboganning path along the panorama trail
- cultural tours to the surrounding towns, e.g. Austria´s smallest town "Rattenberg," or to the "Matzenpark" for a Winter walk
- torchlight walks, snowshoe hiking tours, etc. can be found published on "Events"
- snow permitting there is a 5km cross-country skiing trail - otherwise there are trails in Alpbach, Breitenbach and Brandenberg.
- tennis and squash in the tennis centre in Kramsach
- cosy restaurants and Alpine huts
- bowling in Kramsach or Radfeld
One thing´s for sure, there is no time for boredom in Reith.
Learning by practicing and having fun at the same time. An expert team of ski instructors specialized in teaching children and young adults awaits you at the Reith im Alpbachtal Ski School. We take your kids to the ski areas most beautiful spots and ski with them on perfectly groomed slopes. Don´t hesitate to contact your ski instructor for more detailed information on the region´s highlights - that is for the whole family.
If your child wants to continue with the course you only have to pay the difference for the complete ski course.
Bambini courses are available for children from the age of 3 with 2 hours ski school per day - e.g. 4 days á 2 hours for EUR 100. Children's ski courses for beginners and the advanced from the age of 4 years are offered with 4 hours each - e.g. 5 days á 4 hours for EUR 145.
Ski school is also offered with lunchtime supervision. For only EUR 9 per day your children can have a warm meal and a drink, while the ski instructor takes care of them.
At the end of the week a ski race with prize-giving ceremony takes place for all ski school participants with a valid ski school card.
Kids from the age of 2 years are cared for in Juppi's Kids Club!
In Winter we offer childcare for kids from 2 years of age!
.. too young to ski or simply don't feel like skiing? Then come to "Juppi Kids Club" and have fun in the various playrooms - weather permitting we spend a lot of time outside.
Mon thru Fri, 9am to 4pm (closed on holidays)
half-day: 9am - 12pm or 1pm - 4pm EUR 7 including beverages
all day: EUR 12 including beverages
lunch: EUR 5 including beverages
In Winter, kids staying at a Juppi Kid's Club partner receive a Euro 2 discount. Children with an Alpbachtal Seenland Card get one free day at Juppi Kids' Club.
Sign-up: with Juppi's Kids Club or the tourist office one day in advance by 4pm.
In Summer the warm bathing lake, the children's park, outdoor adventures and the Juppi Kids Club are the highlights. In Winter everyone loves the wonderful Winter wonderworld and the great ski packages.
- in Reith i. A. you find an ideal ski area for beginners and families with a modern gondola.
- the Reith i. A. Ski School: has experienced, local ski instructors. They know where to find the best snow and which slope is ideal for your level of ability.
- a hiking tour through the Winter wonderland on the Reitherkogel with snowball fight - fun guaranteed!
- experience tobogganing fun on the "Panoramaweg" track (6km)
- romantic torchlight walks on Wednesday evenings
- make a trip to Rattenberg and see the glass blowers or go shopping in Innsbruck, Wörgl or Kufstein
- ice rink at the M-Preis supermarket in Reith i. A.
- build a snowman, slide down a hill, ... - all that and much more can be done in Reith im Alpbachtal