The museum is accommodated in a villa which was built by Bernhard Trier in 1912 to reflect the tourist idea of architecture in the Alps and consists of a lobby with open fireplace, restaurant and exhibition rooms on the first floor. A special exhibition is dedicated to the most famous members of the "Ski-Club Arlberg". Invitations, tickets, posters and photos keep a record of the town´s many sports events. The Ski & Local Heritage Museum also sheds light on other aspect of Arlberg´s history: St. Anton as a rural area, as stopover along the trade route from the Inntal valley via the Arlberg pass. Old objects, pictures and documents provide evidence to the region´s prehistory. The museum is surrounded by a holiday park with the statue of Hannes Schneider (1890-1950).