Villach... come and see! You'll be amazed!
Servus, hello & salut - Servus, srecno & ciao
Nestled at the very heart of Carinthia, not far from Friuli (Italy) and Slovenia, Villach is open to social and cultural exchange across the borders. The bustling town attracts visitors not only with its unspoiled surroundings and a picturesque landscape, but also with its varied offering in terms of activities and events:
- Easter Market
- Alpen-Adria pottery market
- Ackern am Sonnenblumenfeld
- International Street Art Festival
- Villacher Kirchtag Town Fair
- Carinthischer Sommer summer festival
- Harley Davidson European Bike Week ...
... - Christmas market
- New Year's Eve in Villach
- New Year's market
- Epiphany market
- Ice-skating on Rathausplatz
- Villacher Fasching carnival event
- and a lot more...
In Villach there is always a reason to celebrate!