Located at an altitude of 580 meters, ZELL AM ZILLER is the center of the Zillertal Valley in terms of history and location. Together with the villages of Gerlosberg, Hainzenberg, Zellberg and Rohrberg it offers accommodation for up to 5,000 guests.
Zell offers access to the vast ZILLERTAL ARENA ski area: 139 km of slopes and 51 cutting-edge uphill facilities take you up to an altitude of 1,300 to 2,505 meters, from early December till April. Take a break and visit some of the charming mountain restaurants, snow bars and pubs in the ski area.
- 7 km toboggan run, illuminated until 1am
- ARENA COASTER - tobogganing in summer and winter
- FREIZEITPARK ZELL - artificial ice rink, curling alley, bowling, etc.
- 14 km of cross-country skiing trails (with access to other trails)
- 20 km of winter walking trails
- Après-ski parties at the base terminal and in the village
- 3 ski and snowboard schools
- Aktivzentrum Zillertal: paragliding, snowshoeing, etc.
Welcome to the Zillertal Arena in ZELL!
A winter paradise for beginners and pros
Zillertal Arena comprises the ski areas of Zell im Zillertal, Gerlos, Königsleiten, Wald and Krimml and offers something for everyone! You are on holiday we have everything to make it worthwhile! Have fun and spend happy days in the Ziller Valley to restore your energies! Glittering white snow and azure blue skies combine to create a winter paradise on earth.
Off-piste activities include tobogganing, ice skating, alpine curling, Arena Coaster rides and visits to the gold mine. Choose from a wide range of activities!
Photo: Zell by night - Paul Sürth