Rate1.50 - 3.00 EUR
University Students, seniors
Children up to 6 years are free
Free for Innsbruck Card holders
The tower was built in 1442 - 1450, in 1560 the pointed roofs were replaced by bulbous cupolas.
The tower accommodated the rooms of the watchman who was to look out for enemies and fires as well as to keep the peace at night.
The tower affords magnificent views of Innsbruck and the surrounding mountains!