Nearby Gerlitzen is the most popular family ski area in the Southern Alps. It offers numerous attractions and facilities for children, and highly awarded ski runs (Carinthia's only quality-approved ski area).
The qualified ski instructors of the Gerlitzen Ski & Snowboard School introduce novices to skiing and snowboarding in a playful and relaxed way.
* First 8-seater chairlift in Carinthia
* 3 new ski runs
* 1 new ski route
* 1 carving slope (width of 200 m)
* Stella Ronda (13 ski runs, continuous skiing on 34 km of slopes - you don't have to get off and on your skis)
* Gerlitzen terrain park
* Cross-country skiing
* Groomed terrain for ski mountaineering
* Tobogganing and sleigh rides
* Winter walking and snow-shoe walks - crystal clear mountain air!
* Various events at Gerlitzen
* Top-to-bottom skiing to Villach
* Warmbad Villach spa center
* Advent Village Faak am See, ...
Dreiländereck is perfect for beginners and advanced skiers, for people longing for recreation, and for families. Winter holidays at Dreiländereck come with skiing, tobogganing (8.4 km track), cross-country skiing (10 km) and snow-shoe walking. Dreilaendereck Ski Area - Map 1st Carinthian Nature Park
... is among Austria's top ten ski areas in terms of size, popularity and snow.
Nassfeld offers fun and action on more than 110 km of ski runs, cleared winter walking trails, cross-country ski trails, large natural ice rinks, illuminated toboggan runs and curling lanes, ... Nassfeld Ski Area