This pilgrimage church was built in 1492 near the Bordellino brook, in the village of Ceole d´Arco, thanks to the munificence of the Earls of Arco. It was enlarged several times and finished in the Neo-Classical style by architect Antonio Conci from Trento between 1856 and 1858. The present church is characterized by a Neo-Classical style and features one nave with two side chapels and a vault supported by two big monolithic marble columns. A remarkable feature is the Baroque high altar, designed by A. Pozzo and made by Giacomo da Castione. The side altars come, instead, from the old church of Saint Francis in Riva. The modern frescoes were made by Cesarini (1938), the bronze doors by Frà Silvio Bottes. The cloister of the monastery is a valuable work of art of the late XV century. The monastery is home to a missionary museum. Close to the sanctuary stands the "Casa del Terz´ Ordine Francescano a Betania" (House of the Third Franciscan Order in Betania), which offers shelter and hospitality.