If you are bringing your kids along on your ski holidays, the resort should offer everything to make your stays as relaxed and enjoyable as possible. Here’s your resort checklist…
* Child care: ski schools and kindergartens
* Ski area: wide slopes, beginners’ terrain and beginners’ lifts
* Child-friendly ski areas and safe ski lifts
* Family-friendly activities and discounts for children:
e.g. the longest sledding track in Stubaital,
natural ice rink on Lake Fuschlsee, snow tubing in Achenkirch
* Family-friendly accommodation
These ski areas offer superb skiing for all ages and preferences while meeting all the needs of families. Many of them are awarded with the ADAC quality seal!
In order to protect children properly, helmets must be correctly fitted and secured. All helmets must meet CEN standards and have the appropriate certification sticker (EN 1077). Fun stickers and bold colors help get children excited about their helmets.