Achensee Region

Barbara Chapel at Adam-Wirt - Achensee Region

Barbara chapel - Wiesing Tirol

The first chapel was built in this place in 1840.

Due to its dilapidated state, the old chapel had to be torn down in 2003. A new chapel was built the same year. The stone above the entrance shows the year 1840 and was part of the old chapel.

The chapel is consecrated to St. Barbara.

Adam-Wirt in Bradl
6210 Wiesing, Austria


Tel.: +43 (5244) 62510 0
Fax: +43 (5244) 62510 25

E-Mail: wiesing@achensee.com
Map