Achenkirch am Achensee

Annakircherl - Achenkirch am Achensee

Annakircherl in Achenkirch - Achenkirch am Achensee Tirol

The octagonal, baroque Anna chapel is located on a small hill opposite the parish church.

The chapel was built in 1666/67 and consecrated to the patron saints St Anna and the martyr St Christoph. It is in immediate proximity of the Dollnhof farm, which used to be the biggest farm in the Achental area.

The chapel features a nice altarpiece which dates back to the 18th century and two statues made by the famous sculptor Franz Xaver Nissl. The twelve figures of the apostles date back to the 17th century.

Popular outing for hikers and vantage point!
In summer church concerts take place. The chapel holds up to 120 persons (seating: 70, standing: 50) and is an ideal venue for weddings and small church services.

Company
Pfarramt Achental
Im Zentrum
6215 Achenkirch am Achensee, Austria


Tel.: +43(5246)6238
Fax: +43(5246)6048

E-Mail: achental@sr-achental.at

Opening Hours:

Closed in winter. Open daily in summer.
Map
Suitable for
  • Families
  • Wheelchair Users
  • Groups
  • Seniors