Achensee Region

Hagenkirchlein Chapel - Achensee Region

Hagenkirchlein - Achenkirch  am  Achensee Tirol

Discounts

free of charge

A chapel called Aine Cäpeln was first mentioned in this place in 1767.

But the Hagen chapel was in fact built later, in 1840, by Simon Adler, the innkeeper of the "Hagen im Wald". The altar-piece was created by Josef Öfner O. S. B. from the abbey of Fiecht.


Hagenkirchlein
Achenwald
6215 Achenkirch, Austria
Map
Suitable for
  • Families
  • Wheelchair Users
  • Groups
  • Seniors
Others
  • Closed to Visitors