Salzburg

Church Guggenthal - Salzburg

Koppl Salzburg

Hl. Kreuz Kirche Guggenthal (church)

The church was built in 1864 and financed by the wine merchant Georg Weickl. The pulpit comes from the Romanic cathedral of Salzburg.

Company
Hl. Kreuz Kirche Guggenthal
Mag. Rudolf Weberndorfer
Brauhausstraße 7
5023 Salzburg, Austria


Tel.: +43 (6221) 7238
Tel.: +43 (650) 2706250

E-Mail: sekretariat@pfarre-koppl.at

Opening Hours:

Map
Languages
  • German
Suitable for
  • Groups