Stubai - Stubaital Valley

St. Vitus Parish Church - Stubai - Stubaital Valley

The Rococo parish church consecrated to St. Vitus was constructed in 1746/47
by Franz de Paula Penz. The fresco of the patron saint in the gable on the
exterior facade is a masterpiece of the academic Johann Georg Bergmüller from
Augsburg. He also created the ceiling frescos with the Rococo stucco work in the
interior which are the main attraction of the church.The sculpturs on the high
altar represent the patron saint Vitus surrounded by 14 helpers.

Opening Times:
daily
Mass: Sunday 7am, 9.30am, 7.30pm

Pfarramt
Bahnstraße 18
6166 Fulpmes, Austria


Tel.: +43 (5225) 62279
Map
Languages
  • German
  • English
Suitable for
  • Families
  • Wheelchair Users
  • Groups
  • Seniors
Others
  • Guided Tours