Innsbruck & its Holiday Villages

Altes Landhaus - Innsbruck & its Holiday Villages

Discounts

The historic Landhaus is a three-story building that was built between 1725 and 1728 by master builder Georg Anton Gumpp. It is a superb example of Baroque architecture. The stairs leading to the 1st and 2nd story are worth visiting. A further attraction are the statues of antique Gods in the niches and the lavish plasterwork on the ceiling. The magnificent Conference Hall is decorated with ornamental murals and plasterwork by Cosmas Damian Asam (1734). The Landhaus is the seat of the Tirolean Government.

Altes Landhaus
Maria Theresien Str.
6020 Innsbruck, Austria


Tel.: +43 (512)0
Map
Others
  • Closed to Visitors