Achensee Region

Buchauer Chapel - Achensee Region

Buchauer Kapelle in Maurach - Maurach am Achensee Tirol

The chapel was built by the Isam brothers in 1709 and dedicated to St. Notburga. The rosebush is a shoot of the 1000-year old rosebush at the Emperor's Cathedral in Hildesheim/Germany.

The chapel was renovated in 1974.

Ortsteil Buchau/Hotel Buchau
Buchauer Strasse 3
6212 Maurach am Achensee, Austria

E-Mail: maurach@achensee.info
Map